My Front Tooth Is Impacted. Is There Any Way To Correct This Through Surgery Or Any Other Corrective Treatment?

Hello Mark. I hope you can help me. My front tooth is impacted after a milk tooth was forcibly pulled by my primary school teacher. Can a front impacted tooth be pushed out through surgery? I was told in the US that a good dental surgeon could do it. Or can it be extracted and replaced with a dental implant? Also another tooth is cracked. Is there any assistance you could give me? I am not working is there anything that can be done? Thank you for your time.
Hello. It may be possible – this is called surgical exposure followed by orthodontic extrusion and usually involves both the oral surgeon and an orthodontist. We’d need to see X-rays and/or a CT scan to see if it might be feasible? It can be more unpredictable in adults. How old are you? I hope this helps for now. You may need to phone around practices in your area. Some of them offer payment plans to make the treatment costs more manageable, so that may be something you want to look into. Regards, Mark.
Dr Mark Hughes Harley Street Dental Studio 52 Harley Street, London W1G 9PY Web: Tel: 020 7636 5981 View My Profile Dr Hughes
June 13th, 2014 at 08:47 PM
Lilian Says :

Thank you Mark. How much does your office charge? Do they have payment plans?

Leave a Reply