What Kind Of Qualifications Should I Look For In A Dentist Who Can Provide Dental Implants?

Hello Dr Moore, I would like to know how does one choose a dentist for dental implants? What qualifications should he or she have and what should one expect to pay for this type of treatment within the UK. I have all my own teeth but one at the back has just been removed due to canal root treatment five years ago and it has not solved the problem. I am not sure whether to go abroad for the treatment as I do often travel in Europe for my work but I’m not sure about this option as I do not know what kind of qualifications European dentists should have, and what kind of cost I’ll be looking at? Thank you, I hope you can help.
Hello and thank you for your request, it’s an important question to consider and I’m glad you have brought it up. I would stay in the Uk personally and look for a dentist who has studied for a post graduate diploma such as the Dip Imp Dent RCS qualification, which is specifically related to dental implants. Thank you. Dr Moore.
dr andrew moore

Dr Andrew Moore

Advance Dental Clinic
104 Moulsham Street, Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 0JG
Web: www.advancedentalclinic.com Tel: 08443 87 87 88

View My Profile Dr Moore

Leave a Reply