What are the alternatives to braces for correcting an overbite?

Q. I’m 14 years old and i have an overbite of about 2-3 milimeters.I don’t want braces and i can’t have invisilign or lingual braces. Are there any alternatives?,
A. They tend to use invisalign treatment only on adult patients, so suggest you wait a couple of years if you don’t want braces at present time. I would suggest you see a Orthodontis for a consultation.
dr mark hughes

Dr Mark Hughes

Harley Street Dental Studio
52 Harley Street, London W1G 9PY
Web: www.harleystreetdentalstudio.com Tel: 020 7636 5981

View My Profile Dr Hughes

June 29th, 2011 at 08:47 PM
Akira Says :

If you don’t want braces than there is not much we can do. I would advise you to see your nearest Orthodontis for a consultation and see what they can do for you.

October 4th, 2014 at 08:47 PM
Abe Says :


What options do you provide for overbite correction and are there non invasive pathaways?


Leave a Reply