What Alternatives Are There for Implants?

Hello Dr Hughes. I’m 56 years old and have lost half of my teeth and about to lose two more.
I believe that I am not suitable for implants on metal spikes as I have lost to much bone for this procedure.
I have heard about a procedure where the teeth are glued in. Could you tell me what this procedure is called and what I might be expected to pay? Thank you for any help you can give. 
Hi, thanks for your question. I do apologise but I am not sure what you are referring to? A procedure called “All-on-4″may be the answer for you – however this does involve implants. Otherwise you may be looking at full dentures?

My advice is to see an expert on All-on-4 and/or a periodontal specialist (gum diseases)/restorative dental specialist /prosthodontist. Best wishes,  Mark.

dr mark hughes

Dr Mark Hughes

Harley Street Dental Studio
52 Harley Street, London W1G 9PY
Web: www.harleystreetdentalstudio.com Tel: 020 7636 5981

View My Profile Dr Hughes

Leave a Reply