How Can My Uneven Teeth be Treated?

Hi. I’m 30 years old with uneven teeth, receding gums and lots of gaps. I’m getting really depressed over it, I don’t smile with my mouth open. I would love some advice to make me feel 100% better. It’s been troubling me for years and I would love to feel more confident. So please could you give me some advice or information on what to do? That would be gratefully appreciated and help me come out of myself again. It’s just mainly the fronts of my top and bottom teeth. Thank you.
Hello, thank you for your question. You may need a combination of brace treatment and veneers or bonding. This works really well for the problem you describe. The first step is to arrange a consultation with a cosmetic dentist. Regards, Andrew.
dr andrew moore

Dr Andrew Moore

Advance Dental Clinic
104 Moulsham Street, Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 0JG
Web: Tel: 08443 87 87 88

View My Profile Dr Moore

Leave a Reply