Can I change my full upper denture for implants?

I have a full upper denture and want to have teeth implants can I do that
It’s very likely that you can

I’d advise that if you want to find out what are your best options that you have a meeting and consultation with an expert in implants and mouth reconstruction. These specialist dentists are called prosthodontists

here’s some more information:

the amount and quality of bone that you have under the denture is crucial to success and after an examniation and some Xryas then you shoudl find out about your suitability for treatment

kind regards


dr mark hughes

Dr Mark Hughes

Harley Street Dental Studio
52 Harley Street, London W1G 9PY
Web: Tel: 020 7636 5981

View My Profile Dr Hughes

April 29th, 2011 at 08:47 PM
Horice Says :

have a denture with 3 teeth. but want full top an bottom replaced, with implants. an would like to know the price

April 20th, 2012 at 08:47 PM
Maximilian Says :

i broke both my front teeth when i was nine and have had crowns one got infected and had to be removed.i now have a bridge due to the fact i dont get on get on with a plate it gives me a lisp and i gag.the bridge keeps coming out i also have six missing teeth and various huge fillings why wont my dentist refer me for implants im only 30 and its statring to affect me and now its stating to hurt when i chew due to the missing teeth?

April 20th, 2012 at 08:47 PM
Rolando Says :

Not sure why your dentist won’t refer you, perhaps look online for a local dentist offering implants and see them for a consultation

Leave a Reply