Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last

Hi,

a few people have asked me if I have any before and after pictures of my teeth and I would like to post some on this thread. I have tried to do so several times but everytime the pics are not displayed on my post. Can anybody help me and tell me what I am doing wrong?

Carol

Hi,

thought I'd try again to post some pics
    [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

fingers crossed it works this time

Carol

Hi again,

I hope these are ok, they are only pics I have created by zooming in on my teeth on various photos but i think you can still see the difference the six months smile brace made.
    Here are a couple more before and after pics

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Carol

Your teeth look fab!

Did your 1500 cover everything including stuff like retainers and cleaning?

I am paying 2200 and this includes retainers and whitening.

What dentist did yo get treated at?

I had my braces put on on Friday, how long until you started seeing a movement.

My teeth are extremely sensitive at the moment.

How often did you have your braces tightened?

Hi,
    I think I've already sent you a private message with my dentists details, I'd put them on this thread but I think it's against forum rules?
    The £1500 cost was for my xray, impressions, the brace fitting to my top teeth, monthly check ups , a fixed retainer and a removable retainer. It did not include my teeth whitening and I didn't need any work doing on my teeth before I had the brace fitted.
    I had a check up every month to adjust my brace and replace the bands so that my brace stayed tooth coloured.
    My teeth moved very quickly and I could see a big difference when I went back for my 1st monthly check up. My teeth were also very sensitive when I 1st had my brace fitted and every time I had it adjusted. After a few weeks it does settle down and you soon get used to your brace.

Here are some pics of my teeth with my brace on, they were taken when I'd had my brace fitted 9 or 10 weeks and you can see a very big difference.

[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]
    Hope I've answered all your questions

Carol

Dear Carol, hello!

Can you please give your dentist details, the price seems more reasonable than what I have been quoted. I live in London. Many thanks for your help in advance! I am eagerly looking forward to hearing from you soon!!
    Kind regards, Aliya.

Dear Carol, hello!

Can you please give your dentist details, the price seems more reasonable than what I have been quoted. I live in London. Many thanks for your help in advance! I am eagerly looking forward to hearing from you soon!!
    Kind regards, Aliya.

Hi,

I'll send you a private message with my dentist details but it is in Leeds. West Yorkshire so I don't know if this would be too far for you to travel? Let me know if you don't recieve my message.

Also the cost of the six months smile has increased since last year but I don't know how much?

Carol

Hi Carol, please could you also PM me the details of your dentist, thanks in advance.

Hi,

I'll send you a messasge with the details

Carol