Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by carolamy View Post
    Hi,

I'm having a six months smile brace fitted, I have had my consultation, impressions and xray done and I am just waiting to have my brace to be fitted, it should take 8 months to straighten my teeth. My consultation was free but if I wanted to proceed I had to pay £100 for the xray and impressions, this money has now been deducted from my total costs because I am proceeding with the treatment. My dentist charges roughly the same for the Inman Alligner and the six months smile which is going to cost me £1500, I could not believe how affordable the treatment is.

Carol
    Hello Carol, could you please send me the details your dentist. The price seems reasonable considering the result you got at the end. would really appreciate any info thanks.

Kind Regards.

Hi,

I'll send you a message with my dentists details. I have had my brace off for just over a year now and I know that the price has gone up since but I don't know how much.

Carol

Hi Carol,

Please would you be able to send me your dentists details. Pretty please, with a cherry on top!!

Sara

Hi Sara

Are you having the brace fitted? I have just had mine in, it cost £1,800ish and my dentist is in Leeds.

I've had it in 4 days now for overcrowding on my front teeth and my mouth is a little sore, my teeth feel sensitive and if I apply any pressure I can feel it right up the root, very weird but with painkillers totally manageable. I think there has been a tiny bit of movement already but I can't be sure if I'm just looking for it and want to see it but my husband thinks maybe there's a tiny movement already too. It feels very bulky in my mouth and strange, it's going to take some getting used to it but already I'm more used to it than I was even though I'm very aware of it and people really don't notice even though it feels like they must do!

I really hope it goes quickly and can't wait to have straight teeth! I was told about six months. My first check up is 14th March!

Hi Sara,

I have sent you a message with my dentists details let me know if you don't receive it.

Carol

Hi Carol

I'm too looking at having the 6 month smile done. Can you please forward the details of your dentist to me as he/she sounds reliable and you got a perfect result! Many thanks!

Hi,

I'll send you a private message with my dentists details, my dentist is in West Yorkshire so I don't know if this will be of any help to you?

Carol

Default 6 Month Smile

Hi,
    i had my brace fitted yesterday, a little sore today around my lips where the brace is rubbing and my teeth feel tender too, although it will all be worth it in 6 months time!!!

Hi,
    your teeth will feel tender and your mouth will be sore but it doesn't last forever, everything will settle down and you will soon get used to your brace. Did you get any Wax from your dentist? if you did put a small piece onto the brace where it is rubbing your mouth.
    It's all worth it in the end.

Carol

Hi Carol

I'm looking at having the 6 month smile done. Can you please forward the details of your dentist to me, hope you dont mind
    thanks.