What treatment would be suitable to straighten my teeth?

Q. Im 32 and I need to Straighting my teeth. The main problem is the difference between the upper and lower part of my mouth. wich treatment will be effective for me and where should I go 4 that for a reasonable price.,
A. It is difficult to diagnose you without seeing you, if you have a discrepacy between your jaws than the only option is surgery which is carried out in dental hospitals followed by tooth alignment if this is not what you want you may be able to straighten just the teeth ( not the jaws) with fixed braces or invisalign.
dr riten patel

Dr Riten Patel

The Mulberry
18 Ashley Road, Walton on Thames Surrey, KT12 1HS
Web: www.mulberrydental.co.uk Tel: 01932 223 479

View My Profile Dr Patel

Leave a Reply