What Portion Of My Teeth Would Be Discarded If I Went For Crowns?

Hello doc. I am 37 yrs old .my front two teeth are not only bigger in size when compared to others but they are inclined a bit forward too.At this age I don’t want to go for braces or total cosmetic change.can contouring of these teeth be done? According to my local dentist my teeth are otherwise healthy .but one of the upper incisor has crowning, right-side of the upper
jaw (canine) was missing , so here is a bridging too. My main concern is an overbite because of the two teeth.and if I opt for the cosmetic change like crown of the upper central teeth, how much of the original teeth will be discarded
Please guide me on this.
Thank you.
I would really need to see you to give you all the options available, veneers or bonding can re shape teeth and this can be done quite minimally depending on the position of the teeth. Braces will be least invasive method to straighten your teeth.
Dr Riten Patel The Mulberry 18 Ashley Road, Walton on Thames Surrey, KT12 1HS Web: www.mulberrydental.co.uk Tel: 01932 223 479 View My Profile Dr Patel
June 8th, 2013 at 08:47 PM
Suad Says :

Hi, I would like to know is it possible to reduce the size of my two front teeth as there are larger than my other teeth. I don’t like them I feel uncomfortable to smile. I’m 25 now however when I 13 years old I wore braces but as time when by my teeth have back to its old shape please can you let me know if that’s possible to fix, Thank you.

Leave a Reply