My Front Teeth Are Loose Through Infection. I Would Like To Explore The Possibility Of Implants. How Would I Go About Finding Someone?

Hello Dr Moore. I have two loose teeth together at the front bottom due to a previous infection. My dentist wants to make me a plate for this, I would like to explore having implants to replace them once I have had my original teeth removed, however I wondered how I would locate a cosmetic surgeon that would come highly recommended and give a quality service, without being at the top end of the price market? I’d like to hear from you and I hope you can help.
Hello and thank you for writing in. The best thing to do would be to check out the local cosmetic dentists in your area, try to get a free consultation and see what they say. You might want more than one opinion for this. It’s difficult for me to tell you exactly what needs doing without seeing you in person. You can search the web directories for dentists in your location. If you’d like further information on the treatments that may be helpful you can find it through this websites useful guide.
dr andrew moore

Dr Andrew Moore

Advance Dental Clinic
104 Moulsham Street, Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 0JG
Web: Tel: 08443 87 87 88

View My Profile Dr Moore

Leave a Reply