Can I get medication from a chemist instead of seeing a dentist if I have rotten teeth and abscesses?

my top back teeth are rotten and now i have an abscess. i have a fear of dentist,s can i get anti inflammatories in the chemist
You will need to get help from a dentist at some point and I would recommend seeking help for the phobia. See previous answer about sedation.
Good Luck
dr rob tennet

Dr Rob Tennet

St Johns Dental Practice
18 Bennett’s Hill, Birmingham, B2 5QJ

Leave a Reply