Can Corrective Dental Treatment be Reversed?

Hi, I had two teeth extracted and my front teeth pushed back when I was a teenager. I’m 38 now and the treatment was to correct an overbite that I had. However, unfortunately my teeth have been pushed too far back in my mouth and now they are hardly visible when I smile. Its affecting my self confidence. My question is, is it possible to reverse this and bring the teeth forward, either with braces or an expander? Thanks.
Hi, thank you for your question. Yes, it is possible to correct this with braces and possibly veneers and you’ll need to see an experienced orthodontist as it can be difficult to achieve a good result. Kind regards, Andrew.
Dr Andrew Moore Advance Dental Clinic 104 Moulsham Street, Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 0JG Web: Tel: 08443 87 87 88 View My Profile Dr Moore

Leave a Reply