My front teeth stick out, how can this be rectified?

Hi, just wondering if you could tell me what procedure would be best for me and the kind of price. Basicly my front 2 teeth are futher out than the rest of my teeth. Jus need putting back in line withthe rest of my teeth?
Maybe Invisalign or some other form of orthodontic treatment like the Inman aligner might help? A consultation with an ‘invisible braces’ dentist will give you all the answers and these consultations are often complimentary
dr mark hughes

Dr Mark Hughes

Harley Street Dental Studio
52 Harley Street, London W1G 9PY
Web: Tel: 020 7636 5981

View My Profile Dr Hughes

Leave a Reply