I have 2 large protruding eye teeth how can i get it fixed

Q. Hello Dr Caplan I have 2 large protruding eye teeth that grow from much higher up in my gum than the rest of my upper teeth. Is there anything that can be done to change this. I am aware that braces may be an option but I was wondering if the could be removed and ‘replacements’ inserted. Kind regards

A. Braces is definitely the treatment I would advise.

dr julian caplan

Dr Julian Caplan – Director on the board of the BACD

View My Profile Dr Caplan

Leave a Reply

Please be aware that we publish names entered into this form.