What options are available on the NHS to correct a broken tooth?

hello my tooth cracked and my dentist pulled it out 4 days ago .the tooth that cracked was already next to a fitted bridge.now to replace my new tooth the dentist will have to shave my side sharo tooth and replace a nother bridge i dont want a health tooth gone what other options do i have on the nhs
NHS options maybe limited to a denture for multiple spaces, you might consider a second opinion and assesment at another NHS dentist.
dr rob tennet

Dr Rob Tennet

St Johns Dental Practice
18 Bennett’s Hill, Birmingham, B2 5QJ
Web: www.e-dentalpractice.co.uk

April 28th, 2011 at 08:47 PM
Olson Says :

hi ,iam from new zealand and have been in the uk for 3 years ,i pay all my tax and ni ,i have brken my back tooth ,can i claim nhs ?,

April 28th, 2011 at 08:47 PM
Da Silva Says :

you should see a nhs dentist if you wish nhs treatment

May 1st, 2011 at 08:47 PM
Verity Says :

I have 2 broken teeths which were caused by cavities and what should i do and u am 16 years old and would it cost me

May 1st, 2011 at 08:47 PM
Farica Says :

Under 18 automatically qualifies for free NHS treatment get yourself booked in with an NHS dentist and get them fixed asap

May 26th, 2011 at 08:47 PM
Chase Says :

helo i am hema from burnt oak , edgware . i have a problem with my tooth .there are certain gaps between my front teeth due to which i feel uneasy oruncomfortable infront of my friends.therefore i want to put braces in my teeth . presently i am 17 years old . i heard that in uk there is free treatment for those who are under 18 . so , i am asking doesit takes any charges for the students who are under 18 ?? thank you

April 2nd, 2012 at 08:47 PM
Calvin Says :

Hello, My teeth are badly worn down with not much enamel and really out of shape due to suffering with an eating disorder for quite some years, My previous dentist refused to any more work other than root canal and fix a (platel) on the back of my teeth. This problem has a massive affect day by day on my mind and confidence as it brings back previous issues. Do i qualify for help on NHS and what would be the solution? I find it very hard in speaking about this problem and really need some help wit hit. Please can you help. I look forward in hearing back from you soon. Thank you

April 2nd, 2012 at 08:47 PM
Zachery Says :

I’m not sure if you will be able to have the cosmetic treatment done on the NHS so it depends on your dentist. If he won’t do it then maybe ask your dentist to refer you to a teaching hospital or find another dentist who might be able to treat you?

Leave a Reply