What are the entry requirements to study in a medical profession?

i have 1 a* 2a 2b and 3 c in gcse so can i still become doctor, patholigist and dentist (one of them) but i don’t know that which subject should i choose for A level?
You will need to contact the university dental admissions office for the universities you wish to apply and ask them as it varies between universities.
dr safeer butt

Dr Safeer Butt

S3 Dental – Synergistic Smile Studios
Clinics in Kent, Surrey & Sussex
Web: www.s3dental.co.uk Tel: 020 8398 6322

View My Profile Dr Butt

Leave a Reply