My Dentist Doesn’t Provide Gum Grafting And I’m Struggling To Find One In London Who Does, Can You Help?

Hi there
I feel I need to see a gum specialist regarding gum grafting on some of my teeth. I’m totally confused how to find a clinic for a fair consultation. My dentist are pretty clueless and not helpful as its something they can’t provide as a service.
I’m also worried about the crazy cost for such treatment in this country especially London where I live. There are SO may different dentists in my area and I simply cannot choose. I’m prepared to go elsewhere in the uk for the treatment to save costs.
Please can you advise me as to what I should do?Thank you for your time. 
I would advise that you find a specialist periodontist who has lots of experience in providing these treatments and call the practice directly for an examination and consultation.

We have one in my Harley Street practice who could help you. Otherwise search in your area or ask your dentist for a referral to a private clinic.

I hope that helps for now

Kind regards


dr mark hughes

Dr Mark Hughes

Harley Street Dental Studio
52 Harley Street, London W1G 9PY
Web: Tel: 020 7636 5981

View My Profile Dr Hughes

Leave a Reply