I have an overbite, could I get braces or will I need jaw surgey

i m facing the problem of overbite jaw , plz tell me can braces correct my overbite jaw and could i need jaw surgery
Dear Enquirer,
Most overbite issues can be corrected under the supervision of an orthodontist using braces. If the overbite is severe, you may need jaw surgery.
dr sunita verma

Dr Sunita Verma

Sparkle Dental Boutique
311 Boston Road, Hanwell, London, W7 2AT
Web: www.sparkledentalboutique.co.uk Tel: 020 8567 4344

View My Profile Dr Verma

Leave a Reply