How can I correct my stained and chipped teeth?

I knocked out my two front teeth around 10 years ago when I was 11 years old. I have had braces fitted twice which alined the rest of my teeth however the front two are chipped due to my accident and one is shorter then the other, I would like a professional oppinion as to whether there is anything i can do to get my teeth looking ‘perfect’. I had to undergo procedures every 1-3 months for root treatment for around 2 years on the front teeth but during this time they began to disintergrate in the small gap that is now between them and have gone slightly darker. I have had my teeth whitened several times which does not seem to last long even though i have a healthy diet and do not smoke or drink things such as coffee or red wine as suggested by my dentist. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Kind regards.

It sounds like a combination of crowns and veneers will give you what you want. Seek out a local cosmetic dentist or call my clinic on 08443 87 87 88 we may be able to help
dr andrew moore

Dr Andrew Moore

Advance Dental Clinic
104 Moulsham Street, Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 0JG
Web: Tel: 08443 87 87 88

View My Profile Dr Moore

Leave a Reply