Page 3 of 3 First 123

Thread: White Again Ltd

0.01% hydrogen peroxide is not strong enough to whiten teeth
    www.migrainecare.co.uk

www.redskydentalspa.com
    Special interest in TMJ treatments, tension headaches and migraine therapy

Is there any positive result from all of these teeth treatment? What about the risk?

Dave,

What a joke you are Tam.... you say WHITE AGAIN are a reputable company??
    What proof do you have?
    If they are such a reputable company, how come they don't answer people's letters of complaint? How come they don't supply receipts and how come they don't offer refunds?

I have registered them with the Consumers Rights and they are been monitored by Trading Standards (whether they are aware of this or not!.)
    Have a look on the Company House's website if you want any information on them.
    I can't help thinking the few positive replies shown on this thread are from this company ! Doh!

I am still waiting for my refund after several record delivery letters to them, and I will take it as far as I have to if they don't send me a refund. Lets hope we will bump into them next year at the usual haunts. Should be interesting.
    Oh' and if WHITE AGAIN are reading. Still waiting for the cheque..... J Allen

Default White again are cons

I also bought the white agin at the vitality show, theyre are very hard to get hold of, A ridiculous website an d very unprofessional, i sed it and it did not work, i phoned up and emailed and they nbever get back to you , I told them it did not work she said send it back and well refund the money and i have not heard form them a monthe later, DONT BUY FROM ŁTHEM

I also bought it at fashion show last month. Having a rather large floor space occupied with many staff made it deceivingly legit at time.
    After I got home did I realize their pamphlet wan't as informative as I'd liked and it even had some, albeit minor, grammatical errors.....

I went to their website to see if they had more info on the product but it's alarmingly basic... (they bought domain name and done minimal work!!!)
    If you googlemap where the company is registered, it's an ordinary house in a residential area.... Makes me more suspicious about the 'company'!

Default white again

[QUOTE=Dr Pav Khaira;4846]0.01% hydrogen peroxide is not strong enough to whiten teeth[/QUOTE]

this product contains: Lonised Aqua, Carbopol,Carbomer 974P, Citric Acid, Carbamide Peroxid (0.01%), Peppermint flavour, PVP,Glycol,Glycerin. and at the botom of the bottel says Pat. Pending. this product i paid for 9/11/2011 in hartlepool seem to be above bord.i have read some of the revews and i am now whery about this product.

this product contains: Lonised Aqua, Carbopol,Carbomer 974P, Citric Acid, Carbamide Peroxid (0.01%), Peppermint flavour, PVP,Glycol,Glycerin. and at the botom of the bottel says Pat. Pending. this product i paid for 9/11/2011 in hartlepool seem to be above bord.i have read some of the revews and i am now whery about this product

[QUOTE=shaz35;7609]this product contains: Lonised Aqua, Carbopol,Carbomer 974P, Citric Acid, Carbamide Peroxid (0.01%), Peppermint flavour, PVP,Glycol,Glycerin. and at the botom of the bottel says Pat. Pending. this product i paid for 9/11/2011 in hartlepool seem to be above bord.i have read some of the revews and i am now whery about this product[/QUOTE]

If you're not weary about the product, that's great!! After reading the ingredients I'm even more concerned about it!!
    www.migrainecare.co.uk

www.redskydentalspa.com
    Special interest in TMJ treatments, tension headaches and migraine therapy

THIS IS CLEARLY ILLEGAL - see the dentist Act(s) and probably contravenes trading standards. I cannot work in such a way in a highly regulated dental practice so to do so in a field as I saw today at the Holkham Show is worthy of referal to the General Dental Council which I will do next week when I am there. Interestingly when I asked for a copy of their product literature today, they had none to spare .
    BW