Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Default cost of a smile makeover for a student singer

Hi just found your website and it is quite useful.

I wont go into my life story but hey I'm 19, student and I'm a singer/songwriter. The problem is, my smile isn't as perfect as it could be. I'm working in the pop sector and with my music appealing to teenage girls, I need to uphold a certain standard, as you might expect. I actually have a consultation on thursday, but thought I would enquire on the finance side on here, make sure I'm not spending more of my student loan than I have to. One of my front teeth is ever so slighty unaligned, and on the bottom I have three teeth that have a little more length than all the rest. My priority is to have the longer teeth somehow cut down or something so they look more appealing together. And if I can afford, have the unaligned top tooth straightened. I don't want braces, not even invisiline ones, as frankly, I need a quick fix. My album is released in summer, and I need to do concerts and I need to feel like I look nice, if you get me, hey I'm a teenager Would you have any advice on price? I know every dental practise and patient requirements is different, but I have no clue whatsoever to expect and I just desperately want it to be affordable for me.

It really effects my self esteem, so much that last year I actually got a nail file and went away on the longer teeth, which I know is really bad and when it began to hurt, I stopped

Hope you can offer a young lad some advice.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

I can empathise with you about poor cosmetics causing lack of confidence. Firstly, without a full consultation it is nearly impossible to say what need to be done. I totally understand that you want a quick fix, but why even the adversion of invisalign which is practically invisible?

There may be quick fix solutions for you but I would urge you not to rule out bracework, it may be the best solution for you and simple cases do not take very long at all, especially if you are suitable for the Inman aligner.

With regards to your teeth at the bottom, I have some concerns that taking a nail file to them has done irreversible damage. When you go for your consultation on Thursday please make them aware of this and they will be able to assess it further.

With regards to cost it is very difficult to say as it is impossible to tell what need to be done to correct your concerns and boost your confidence. Most high end practices such as my own now offer interest free options to help make the treatment cost more comfortable for you. This would be best discussed at your consultation

Feel free to contact me if you need any further advice

Hope this helps
    www.migrainecare.co.uk

www.redskydentalspa.com
    Special interest in TMJ treatments, tension headaches and migraine therapy

Unfortunately, the NHS is nowhere near well equiped enough to deal with cosmetic problem. I understand your concerns about Invisalign, if you are suitable, the Inman aligner can straighten your teeth usually between 10-14 weeks.

Failing this, for a quick fix solution you may be looking at recontouring or veneers. Again, extremely difficult to say without a consultation

Hope this helps
    www.migrainecare.co.uk

www.redskydentalspa.com

I'd be more than happy to take a look. You can visit my website www.redskydentalspa.com (haven't figure out how to put links in these threads yet!).

My personal practicing ethos is to undertake the epitome of care and look after you the way I would want to be treated myself. We will have a lengthy chat about your desires and concerns and take things from there

Look forward to seeing you
    www.migrainecare.co.uk

www.redskydentalspa.com

Hello Skater Dude,

Glad to hear you are being looked after you will certainly be in great hands with Dr Kharia, he is one of the better cosmetic dentists in your area and very ethical.

Good Luck with your journey and once you have completed your treatment you are welcome to post your journey on this website - we will be launching a blog quite soon.

Do you have a website for your music?
    Popadoopus

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

the link seems to be working for me, you could try calling us in the morning on 01302 325678 after 9:30. We do offer interest free credit facilities which are subject to terms and conditions. The Inman aligner has a very thin wire, but is not like a train track brace. The fact that it is only in place for a few weeks makes this a very non invasive and rapid treatment option. Most of my clients are prepared to make the trade between the small wire given the benefits above.

Rest assured that there will probably be several solutions for your concerns
    www.migrainecare.co.uk

www.redskydentalspa.com