after being told all my life that nothing can be done about my teeth, i was ecstatic when one dentist recommended the six month smile brace. was like all my prayers had been answered even if i was bit apprehensive as it sounded too good to be true!

Unfortnately ive been having problems with my dentist (they have been cancelling appointments and just dont seem to really give a damn!) so ive started looking around for other dentists and discovered that some dentists to do not offer this as they say the results are not very good.

Has anyone had the six month brace and what were the results like? i would be really interested in hearing about their experience as i am becoming increasingly nervous about this procedure as some leading dentists in birmingham do not offer this service as they mentioned that most people relapse and the teeth go back to the original state they were in! Be great if anyone could shed some light on this.

Also could anyone recommend a good dentist in Birmingham who does offer the six month smile brace?

Many thanks