Angry Please Advise....

Hi everyone,

I really need some advice on what to do about this dental problem I have...

I've always had bad teeth since I was little. Growing up on a small island I never really looked after them and as a result I've always had crooked teeth...

About 5 years ago I underwent cosmetic dentistry and had porcelain veneers on 6 of my (top) front teeth. At the time I was really happy with them, but it didn't take long to notice a serious problem with my new teeth as a result of the cosmetic dentistry.

Since having the top teeth straightened my bottom teeth no longer meet the top and I now have a serious deep bite which is ruining my life!! There is a 9-10mm gap between the teeth and this has caused a dramatic change in the aesthetics of my face. My chin and jaw line has all but disappeared leaving me looking and feeling like a completely different person.

I really need to get this fixed ASAP, because I'm not joking when I say it's ruining my life. Anyone know what my options are? Or can anyone recommend a good dentist in London who may be able to help?

Any help or advice is much appreciated...thanks in advance....

Hi

I am sorry to hear about your circimustances, but i am sure there will be an appropriate way to treat you, to achieve what you want.

There are a number of dentists in London who I would recommend. It sounds like your case may require a combination of orthodontics and restorative work but of course could not be definitive without an examination.

If you would like me to recommend any , please feel free to private message me, as it is against forum rules to actively advertise.

Kind Regards

Raha
    Last edited by Dr Sepehrara; 09-09-2009 at 01:39 PM.
    Dr Raha Sepehrara BSC(Hons) BDS with Distinction

The Dental Suite, Leicestershire

Quality dental and Implant care

www.dental-suite.co.uk
    Winner of Best Young Dentist In the Midlands Award 2009