Hey guys i'm new to the forum and have a question for all the invisalign experts here. First of all, I am 15 years of age and male. My main goal is to discover if invisalign can help me. Ok let's get started. On my top row, I have a fairly large gap measuring about 3/16 of an inch. Following my teeth back there is a gap on both sides between my central incisors and my lateral incisors (although they are smaller than the front one). Follow it back one more time and i have gaps on both sides of my top row between the lateral incisors and upper canines. My bottom row of of teeth are perfectly spaced and aligned except for the gaps on each side behind/after the lower canines. (So i guess my teeth are just about symmetrical lol). My dentist says i have a perfect bite and upper and lower teeth relationship if it helps. No tooth needs to be turned or pushed out/in as far as i can tell. (So my only problem is dang spacing). A while back my dentist was talking to me about getting braces. However, there was some controversy if braces was the right option for me. This was because one dentist thought that by putting braces on me my teeth would be pulled into an underbite (because of the spaces on top and none on the bottom). Despite this he concluded that my teeth would follow the plan perfectly (sorry i don't know his reasoning). Right as i was about to get braces, I chickened out in hope for Invisalign. I didn't want to be teased... My mom knows nothing about Invisalign and, therefore, won't do anything with it for me. I'm hoping someone can help me find out if Invisalign is a good option for me (and hopefully my wallet lol. Especially right now....). Although not imperative, it would also be nice if someone could estimate the cost of all this, maybe from personal experience, because money is always an obstacle. I live in Durango, Co if you need that information. Any help/advice is greatly appreciated guys; thanks in advance!!!!! Hopefully i can get some pictures up soon, i bet they would help.