Question correct my teeth again

Dear DR.

4 of my teeth were removed when I was 14 as they were overlaid. And then I wore removable braces for some time and after that my teeth looked really nice and perfect. I had the loveliest smile out of all my friends. But during the past two years my teeth have come forward and now they look worse than ever before. I am depressed and worried about this as I have completely lost my smile. I m ready to spend any amount and I don’t mind even extracting teeth and all I want is to have my smile back by pushing my teeth back in to their proper places. When I go to my family dentist , he said that he only can align the teeth but not to push them back. I am really worried about this and I want to have the perfect teeth back somehow. So DR. what can I do for this? .please advice me ..

Hi
    It seems you may have had some overcrowding as a child hence you had some teeth removed. . One reason why your teeth may have moved after wearing braces could be that they have not been retained effectively. After any orthodontic treatment it is now advisable that both adults and children wear retainers. I advise you get an orthodontic opinion regarding your teeth or see a dentist who provides invisalign, inman aligner or 6 month smile braces. Once your teeth are aligned, your dentist who has carried out the treatment will advise you about retainers.
    Hope this helps.

Dr Anoop Maini, Aqua Dental Spa, London
    Dr Anoop Maini BDS DGDP (UK)
    Voted top 10 cosmetic dentist by London Evening Standard
    UK Instructor for Six Month Smile Braces
    Aqua Dental Spa
    www.gentledentists.co.uk

Question

Thank you very much for your kind reply Dr.
    is it possible to push my teeth back , as they have moved forward now...??

A lot can be achieved with braces (be it fixed braces, 6 month smiles, inman aligner or invisalign). I would advise you see a dentist for a consultation( as you can get a free consultation in some places) and discuss the options available.
    Dr Anoop Maini BDS DGDP (UK)
    Voted top 10 cosmetic dentist by London Evening Standard
    UK Instructor for Six Month Smile Braces
    Aqua Dental Spa
    www.gentledentists.co.uk

thank you very much for your kind reply Dr.