Default Invisalign ruining my bite :(

I am currently undergoing my Invisalign treatment (I am on my second tray, i have had my teeth filed and have 4 attachments altogether), I have about 7 trays left for my lowers and about 5 for the uppers. The problem I am having is when I take my trays out, I cannot bite down properly anymore! The only teeth that touch when I bite down, I feel are my wisdom teeth, Even then it only feels as though the upper left wisdom tooth is touching my lower molar, therefore making it impossible to chew food properly. This is extremely uncomfortable and frustrating as I had NO problems with my bite prior to starting the invisalign treatment!
    I did mention this to my dentist but he shrugged it off and said it would be fine once my treatment is over.
    Is this true? Will my bite really go back to normal once my treatment is over?
    and also, would I be able to get my wisdom teeth removed during the invisalign treatment, as they are REALLY annoying me?? The invisalign plastic trays do not reach over my wisdom teeth they stop at the molars. I want to get all 4 of them removed... Will this help??
    Thank you!

Hi

As teeth move, the bite will be changing, so it is common to find that the bite feels different. It is difficult to say what is happening in your case therefore I would strongly recommend you speak to your dentist who is providing you the invisalign treatment about your concerns.
    Last edited by Dr Sepehrara; 04-12-2009 at 10:21 AM.
    Dr Raha Sepehrara BSC(Hons) BDS with Distinction

The Dental Suite, Leicestershire

Quality dental and Implant care

www.dental-suite.co.uk
    Winner of Best Young Dentist In the Midlands Award 2009