Default Straighten Teeth

I wore braces as a child on my top teeth for about 5 years once i was 15 they were going to put me screwed braces on both top and bottom jaws, I declined because of my age but now i regret it as my bottom teeth are really crooked, i was told my bottom jaw is smaller than my top jaw. My top teeth are not too bad but if i was going to get my bottom jaw done would like to get my top completely straight too, i also could do with them whitening (too much red wine!). Can anyone tell me a price I'd be looking to pay for this and if there is a practice in the Sheffield area which would do this.

Kind Regards
    Angela

Dear Angela, the cost of having this done very much depend on what needs to be done and the complexity of treatment.

Inman aligner therapy ranges from £950-£1500 per jaw and Invisalign therapy starts from £2900 approx.

With regards to tooth whitening there are several systems available. It is only really possible to tell you full costs after a full consultation, I will send you a private message in a moment

I hope this answers your questions

Kindest regards
    www.migrainecare.co.uk

www.redskydentalspa.com
    Special interest in TMJ treatments, tension headaches and migraine therapy