Default Inman Aligner Midlands / Warwickshire

Hi,

I'm looking for some help to locate a dentist in the Midlands / Warwickshire area who provides the Inman Aligner? I have rung around a few in Coventry but none of them had heard of it.

I'm hoping it will be suitable for me as I had fixed braces when I was younger which straightened my teeth perfectly, however over the years they seem to have moved out of position. A previous dentist said that I should have been fitted with a retainer as this would have avoided the problem but I was not offered this at the time. Also I have a slight gum recession problem with my front teeth, will this mean that the Inman Aligner is not suitable? My dentist says that my gums are perfectly healthy and thinks it might be due to me grinding my teeth in my sleep, so not sure how this can be fixed?

If you could help I would be really grateful. Many thanks.

Hi Vicky,

The Inman aligner is a fairly new technique and not many dentists understand the concepts. There are several practices in London offering the aligner. I also use and am based in South Yorkshire. I think you will be hard pushed to find someone in Coventry.

Receding gums are not a contraindication to the aligner, its not possible to say what is causing it without a full consultation!

I hope this helps

Kindest regards
    www.migrainecare.co.uk

www.redskydentalspa.com
    Special interest in TMJ treatments, tension headaches and migraine therapy

Hi, thank you for your response, I think I've found somewhere in Leicestershire that might be able to help so am going to give them a try!

No problem!
    www.migrainecare.co.uk

www.redskydentalspa.com
    Special interest in TMJ treatments, tension headaches and migraine therapy