Default Straight teeth for my wedding!

Hello,
    I'm new here and I was hoping to get some advice on my teeth.
    I'm 24 and am getting married in 2010. The problem that I have is that my top line of teeth or very overcrowded and my two canine teeth stick out loads. I also have an overbite. I never got my teeth corrected when I was little as I didnt want to have braces while I was at school (silly I know!)

My teeth are in good condition and I always keep my regular checkup's with my dentist, I floss and brush my teeth twice a day!

I really hate the way my teeth look and I never smile in photographs. My teeth really depress me and the thought of not smiling in my wedding pictures makes me want to cry!

I asked my dentist about possible treatment for my crooked teeth and she thinks that I would need extensive brace work and also advised me that there may be a possibility the work wouldnt be completed in time before my wedding

My wisdom teeth are starting to come through too and I am worried that they might make the overcrowding worse.

Anyway, enough of my ramblings, what I would like to know is, could I correct my teeth before my wedding? I know that I might not be able to get them perfect but anything would be better than what I have now!
    The cost of any treatment isnt really a problem as I have some savings and think that correcting my smile would be the best investment I could make!

Any advice would be greatly apreciated!

Thanks guys!

Vicki x

You should be happy to show your smile on your wedding day! If your teeth are in good condition and good shape, bracework would probably be best for yourself.

If you are suitable for the Inman aligner you will have this finished in time for you wedding. In fact, you would probably be finished this year. Wisdom teeth do not cause overcrowding so I would not worry about that.

If you are not suitable for the Inman, you really need to see someone asap as other forms of bracework can take time. I have recently done a case using the Inman aligner and finished in 6 months where traditional braces would have taken 2 1/2 years or so.

The good news is you have lots of time, I would advise you to see someone asap who can help you achieve the smile you want for your wedding day. Make sure you go to a reputable cosmetic dentist, if you need a referal to an orthodontist they will be ale to do that for you.

I hope this answers your questions, let me know if I can help further

Kindest regards
    www.migrainecare.co.uk

www.redskydentalspa.com
    Special interest in TMJ treatments, tension headaches and migraine therapy

Thank you for your reply, I will start searching for cosmetic dentists in my area!