Posts Tagged ‘75 Year Old,’

I Have Problems Eating And Would Like To Know If I Could Get Braces Through The NHS At A Reduced Rate?

Friday, July 25th, 2014

Hello Dr Hughes. I am 75 years old and chronically disabled. Do you know if it could be possible for me to have a brace fitted to enable me to eat properly and to correct a cross bite involving my front teeth. One tooth on the upper jaw and two teeth on the lower set injures my tongue and inner lips when I am eating (I have difficulty eating too as I have few molar teeth) and also when I am asleep? Would this be possible through the NHS or at a very reduced cost? Thank you for your reply in advance.

dr mark hughes

Dr Mark Hughes

Harley Street Dental Studio
52 Harley Street, London W1G 9PY
Web: Tel: 020 7636 5981

View My Profile Dr Hughes