Dr Komal Suri
Smile Design Dental
33 High Street, Wendover, Buckinghamshire, HP22 6DU
Dr Suri's Profile
Dr Komal Suri has a passion for smile design and creating beautiful smiles. She gains great satisfaction from changing people’s lives with the magic of cosmetic dentistry. Komal has a gentle and caring nature and has been praised for treating anxious patients from all over the world.
Komal is one of the world’s leading female dentists, having worked and trained alongside some of the best cosmetic and restorative dentists in the world, including Dr John Kois in Seattle and celebrity cosmetic dentist Dr Larry Rosenthal in New York. Dr Suri divides her time evenly between treating patients and teaching other dentists how to perfect their skills in all aspects of smile design and cosmetic dentistry. She is currently a senior instructor on the Aesthetic Advantage Hands-On program at Guy's Dental Hospital in London. She is also an honorary lecturer at Preston postgraduate dental school, and she has lectured extensively both in the UK and internationally.
At her dental practice in Wendover, Buckinghamshire, Dr Suri offers advanced restorative and high-end cosmetic dentistry. Dr Suri welcomes questions on all aspects of cosmetic dentistry.
Dr Suri’s post-graduate education:
RESTORATIVE DENTISTRY AND AESTHETIC DENTISTRY
- 2002-2003 January-December 2003,Restorative Dentistry Continuum with Dr. Paul Tipton
- 2002, Aesthetic Advantage Programme at New York University, Level I
- February- March 2003, Aesthetic Advantage Programme at the Atlantic Coast Research Institute in Palm Beach, Florida. Level II
- October-November 2004, Aesthetic Advantage Programme at New York University, Masters Level completed.
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD), April 2004, Vancouver B.C. International Meeting.
- March 2004, Preparation and Smile Design, Understudy with Dr. Larry Rosenthal in Washington D.C., USA.
- American Academy Of Cosmetic Dentistry, April 2005, Nashville, USA
- British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, November 2005, London
- FEB 2006 Chicago dental mid-winter meeting
- JULY 2006 Aesthetic Composite Master class, instructed by Dr Lorenzo Vanini, Italy
- February 2004, Advanced Occlusal Concepts, Hands -on; Understudy of Dr. John Cranham, Midwest Centre for Advanced Dental Education, Indianapolis, Indiana, USA.
- April 2007, Occlusion master class with Dr John Kois, Kois Centre, Seattle
- July 2002, Advanced Concepts in Dental Digital Photography
TEACHING AND INSTRUCTION
- 2004 – Present day, Dr Suri is an instructor for the Aesthetic Advantage Hands-on-Continuum post graduate programme in the U.K
- January 2003, Instructor and Director for continuing education program with Luke Barnett Laboratories.
- June 2003, Instructor for Anterior Aesthetics Hands-On Course, Chicago, Illinois for the Manus Dental Group.
- April 2005, lecturer for Smile Design Techniques, Buckinghamshire.
- April 2005, Instructor for Hands on Programme, The Art Of A Beautiful Smile, AACD, Nashville
- July 2005, Instructor for The Aesthetic Advantage Hands on Continuum, Eastman Dental Institute, London.
- October 2005, lecture given to Buckinghamshire BDA group, The Importance of knowing your customers and comprehensive treatment planning.
- January 2006 & October 2006 instructor for veneer preparation programme, Guys Dental Hospital.
- June 2006 assistant instructor for Jurim Dental Laboratories, World Aesthetic conference, London.
- June 2007 instuctor at World Aesthetic Conference, Queen Elizabeth Centre, London.
- July 2007 lecture for restorative group in Birmingham, marketing and patient care.
- July 2007, Senior clinical instructor with the Aesthetic Advantage Continuum, Guy’s Hospital, London
- October 07 The art and science of composite resin restorations, hands on
- Envision a smile imaging hands –on programme
- November 07 Private Dentistry, for independent seminars
- February 08 Larry Live presentation, Royal college of Physicians, The Artistry of Creating Smiles.
- April 08, Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Dubai, The Artistry of Creating Smiles Composite resin restorations, hands-on programme