Dr Kalpesh Bohara(GDC: 78104)
BDS Dund 2000
Dr Bohara's Profile
Dr Bohara is our resident cosmetic and dental implant advisor; with a vast array of postgraduate education in oral and implant surgery from all over the world, he can comfortably perform any implant procedure, from placing a single dental implant to a complete mouth reconstruction and rehabilitation. His qualities don’t just end there: he has a great deal of experience in treating phobic patients, and has established a national reputation for the management of dental anxiety and treating nervous patients. If you are genuinely fearful about dentistry, it may be worth seeing Dr Bohara in Leicester or Loughborough, who boasts a 100% track-record for the treatment of dental anxiety. He also provides all forms of dental treatments, from general family dentistry to preventative dentistry and surgical removal of teeth.
After graduating from dental school in Dundee in Scotland, Kalpesh gained surgical experience working in hospital in the Oral and Maxillofacial Unit. He has attended many courses on cosmetic and implant dentistry around the world. His postgraduate qualifications include Membership of the Faculty of Dental Surgeons at the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, and he also holds a Diploma in Dental Implantology.
Kalpesh has also completed a Certificate in Advanced Restorative Dentistry at the world-renowned Eastman Dental Institute in London. He devotes part of his working week to mentoring other dentists on a one-to-one basis in placing dental implants and advanced implant surgery.
Dr Bohara is happy to answer any questions on dental implants, cosmetic dentistry, general dentistry, mouth reconstruction surgery and dental phobia.
- Straumann Implant System,
- ITI Dental Implant System Surgical and Restorative Course, Edinburgh
- Bicon Implant System, Boston, Massachusset, USA
- National Course in Conscious Sedation, Society for the Advancement of Anaesthesia in Dentistry, London
- Diploma in Restorative Dental Practice Level one, Certificate in Restorative Dental Practice, Eastman Dental Institute, London
- Dental Implant Course, Universite’ Rene’ Descartes, Paris, France
- Titanium Fix Implant System, Theoretical and Practical Course, Brazil
- International Dental Implant Course, Theoretical-practical/ Clinical- Surgery
- International Dental Implant Course, Theoretical-practical / Clinical- Prosthetics, Faculdade de Pindamonhangaba, Brazil
- International Dental Implant Course, Theoretical- practical/ Advanced Surgery, Faculdade de Pindamonhangaba, Brazil
- Hands On Course in Periodontology, London
- European Association of Osseointegration Meeting, Munich, Germany
- Private diploma in Dental Implantology, London, University of Paris, France, FAPI University, Brazil
- Practical Occlusion and Appliance, The International Partnership for the Study of Occlusion
- Occlusion and Temporomandibular Disorders, The International Partnership for the Study of Occlusion, Denver, Colorado, USA
- Association of Dental Implantology (UK), Continuing Postgraduate Education Programme
- Botox, Harley Street, London
- Dermal fillers, Harley Street, London
- Advanced botox, Dr Bob Khanna Training Institute
- Invisalign, London
- Clearstep, London
- Inman Aligner
Multi-Award Winning Dentist
Kalpesh was crowned Best Young Dentist (Midlands) at the Dentistry Awards in 2008
His practice, The Dental Suite, won the Best Practice (Midlands) Awards at the Dentistry Awards in 2010.
State of the Art Premises and Equipment
Kalpesh extensively renovated his practices so that his patients could benefit from the latest technology and state of the art premises.
He believes that modern technology helps him achieve excellent clinical results and helps his patients feel comfortable in his practice.
The Dental Suite has:
- digital x-ray machines, which reduce radiation dose by about 80% and do not require noxious chemicals for developing
- CT scan, to allow quick and safe implant treatment planning and placement
- Intra-oral camera, to show the patients their own teeth
- Digital SLR to collect images of before and after so that patients can see his cases
Kalpesh has extensive training and experience in all aspects of dentistry, including
- family and general dentistry
- implant dentistry
- cosmetic dentistry
- preventative dentistry
- oral surgery, wisdom teeth removal, surgical tooth removal
- IV sedation and management of the nervous patient
- teeth straightening
Book an Appointment with Dr Bohara
If you would like to book an appointment please contact the Dental Suite Loughborough or Leicester
The Dental Suite Loughborough
27 Park Road,
Loughborough, LE11 2ED
Tel: 01509 231144
The Dental Suite Leicester
3 Rutland Street
Leicester LE1 1RB
Tel: 0116 312 0054