Default misfitting veneers

help!! i go back to the doctor next week, but until then i having severe panick attacts and very upset.
    i had the permenant veeners put on yesterday. the lenght is causing sores across my whole lower lip. also the bite is all off. if i look down to read and try relax my jaw,, the lower teeth push against the upper teeth.
    and they are hitting in several areas,,,but my biggest concerns are how they clank together and seem tighter fitting where the back of the top teeth and front of the lower teeth come togethe, and that the length of the upper teeth are causing the length of my lower lip to be sore.
    i have heard that the permanents cannot be adjusted. is this true??? and then what?? do i just have to live with this discomfort for ever?? i am really in a panic so any advice would be appreciated.

You shouldnt have any discomfort with temporaries. If you do I would advice you to contact your dentist before the permanent veneers are fitted. In some cases you can do very minor adjustments to the final veneers, but I would stress it is best to discuss your concerns with the dentist who is carrying out your treatment.
    Dr Raha Sepehrara BSC(Hons) BDS with Distinction

The Dental Suite, Leicestershire

Quality dental and Implant care

www.dental-suite.co.uk
    Winner of Best Young Dentist In the Midlands Award 2009

Default reply

these are the permanent ones!! i had the same issues with the temps and they adjusted them for comfort and said the permanent ones would be different i got the permanent ones 2 days ago and having all the same issues. and i am having panic atticks over it. i do have an appointment to go back but im upset and needing someone to talk to now. the biggest discomfort issure is the lenght digging into my lower lip and biting my lower lip. it is sore all the way across.
    is it impossible to adjust the lenghth in the permanents?