Default Good cosmetic dentist?

Can anyone recommend a great cosmetic dentist in the North West England area?

I had an accident a few years back, and had my three front teeth knocked out. Unfortunately the hospital put my two front teeth in the wrong roots, and they have been slowly disintegrated, which makes my crowns look horrendous now, they are dropping and starting to buck outwards.

I haven't got a lot of savings for getting them sorted, but they are really annoying me now and i would like to get them sorted before i turn 30!

I realise I may not be able to get implants as there's probably not much bone up there, has anyone has a bone graft? how much do you think ill be paying for: two implants, three crowns, whitening, bone grafting, and maybe realigning my teeth?
    Last edited by emucalfskin; 07-28-2009 at 01:34 PM.

Without a dentist looking at your teeth and examining you a price on treatment may be difficult but there are many cosmetic dentists in the North West that would offer you a FREE initial consultation and answer all your questions. If you think you may need implant work then I think that you would need to consider seeing a dentist that has lots of experience in this area including bone grafting. Please feel free to search our website to find a cosmetic dentist in your area that could help you.
    admin

Quote Originally Posted by emucalfskin View Post
    Can anyone recommend a great cosmetic dentist in the North West England area?

I had an accident a few years back, and had my three front teeth knocked out. Unfortunately the hospital put my two front teeth in the wrong roots, and they have been slowly disintegrated, which makes my crowns look horrendous now, they are dropping and starting to buck outwards.

I haven't got a lot of savings for getting them sorted, but they are really annoying me now and i would like to get them sorted before i turn 30!

I realise I may not be able to get implants as there's probably not much bone up there, has anyone has a bone graft? how much do you think ill be paying for: two implants, three crowns, whitening, bone grafting, and maybe realigning my teeth?
    I'm at a private dentist in Liverpool. I'm getting an implant, inc tooth crown on it, with a temp denture, and it comes to £2250. NHS don't do impants, so you are in a bit of a crappy situation. Any chance you could get a bridge instead?