Hi all,
after my last query about implants I've had a couple of consultations, and decided that an implant isn't for me for now. I'd need substantial bone augmentation with costs into a good few thousands, and it's not good timing for me to have a 9 month+ treatment time.

So it seems that a sticky/Maryland/bonded bridge is my best option to replace a missing central upper incisor at the moment. I've got a partial denture for now; it's driving me a bit mad. I've an odd disposition to get mouth ulcers at the best of times, and I have at least one constantly at the moment.

However, I can't find much practical info about bonded bridges out there: few private dentists seem offer them as options (my dentist offers an NHS option, but that'd have the rather ugly-looking dark backings), and I'd really like to know how much it's going to cost in case I need to shop around! Also, I'm not sure when I can have it fitted after the extraction; I'm told that the gum should be given time to recover post-extraction.
Any advice? Sorry if this is in the wrong forum!