Default Had braces... teeth have moved slightly - can I still fix them?

Hi,
    I am getting married in November and I had braces approx 4 years ago, but after having specifically requested from my dentist a wire to be attached to the back of my teeth, my dentist refused and told me a retainer was much more effective. Unfortunately I did not wear my retainer as I should have as I was in a customer facing job so my teeth have moved slightly - and mainly the front 2 which is really bothering me.

I am wondering if there is any way of having a plate or similiar constructed to push the teeth back into place, it really is quite minor as when I put my retainer back it only has about 3mm gap from stopping it clicking back into place.

Can you please suggest any methods that would assist before November other than veneers?

Many thanks

Also further to this I have gone to my local dentist here in the UK (As I am from Australia) and he has said he can 'probably' make a plate for me for under £500 however his 'probably' hasnt filled me with confidence, so I would love your advice.
    Thanks

hey there
    i had the same thing happen to me but it was my bottom teeth thast i really had a problem with as i had my top teeth done and didnt think that the top bothered me but 15 years later it finally got hte better of me so went to the orthodontist and asked could he sort them and he said yes so i asked how much and it is costing me 400 pounds but he did give me an expander which has made the room for them to move but now he wants to put a fixed brace ojn which i didnt want as im a 35 year old guy and dont want to look stupid
    i dont htink he is going to charge me extra as he said that that was what he iss charging for the treatment and it isnt going as he thought but he did say that it would be better to use the fixed brace even though the removable brace he made me has the springs on it to push the teeth straight
    where in the uk are you as you could try my guy but i think you really need to know what you are gonna pay before you start treatment
    good luck hope you get it sorted

i would suggest going to see an orthodontist rather than a dentist to move your teeth as they have a lot of experience in this area. An alternative is to get a second opiion from a dentist that is highly experienced in orthodontics
    admin