Default Options on braces

I'm 15 years old and was told by my orthodontist this week that I'd need braces.
    The problems with my teeth which he stated in a letter were:
    (1) There's a deep filling in the upper right 1st molar, this will need to be closely monitired.If it causes a problem it may need to be extracted or have root canal treatment.
    (2) There's severe lower crowding and severe upper crowding
    (3) The upper front teeth are 3mm ahead of the lower front teeth (2-4mm is normal)
    (4) Upper and lower front teeth overlap excessively, a deep bite
    (5) Upper front teeth are left of center
    (6) Lower front teeth are right of center with the jaw relaxed
    (7) The molars are biting behind their ideal position

He said I'd need to wear the braces for 2 years and a retainer after this. That's my main problem as I'm half way through my second last year of school this would mean I'd still have the braces on when I'm goin to college and I have never liked the look of braces at all.

Along with this treatment he say's I first have to have four teeth removed (upper first premolars right and left, lower second premolars right and left).

If anyone could give me advice on alternatives to braces etc I'd be very grateful.
    Thanks,

I can't give you advice regarding braces as i'm not a dentist but what i will say is i was in the same position as you and i didn't get anything done about my teeth. I'm nearly 24 now and wish i had. Good luck mate.