Default Teeth Whitening Experience

Just wanted to report my teeth whitening experience, I'm 36 and a former smoker, as I'm in the entertainer industry my smile is fairly important to me (I had my teeth straightened as a child). I tried a custom mouldable sensitive teeth whitening product from x after trying a off-the-shelf teeth whitening product from Boots, the Boots whitener didn't do much, however I got probably a 5x improvement with the mouldable one.

Cheers

Tom
    Last edited by Dr Pav Khaira; 04-13-2008 at 10:28 AM. Reason: Direct advertising is against forum rules

Glad you have had a result! Over the counter whitening does very little. There are a number of ways to whiten teeth and not all work, thats why sometimes they can be very cheap!
    www.migrainecare.co.uk

www.redskydentalspa.com
    Special interest in TMJ treatments, tension headaches and migraine therapy

Have to agree. I had my teeth whitened by my dentist about 7 years ago, and they still look great now. I had custom moulded trays with bleach I put in overnight. I topped them up slightly (3 nights-worth) a couple of years after they were first done and it brought them right back up again. Some of the best money I've ever spent

Teeth whitening is a great way to boost confidence! Same as with all aspect of cosmetics, you can have it done cheap or have it done right!
    www.migrainecare.co.uk

www.redskydentalspa.com
    Special interest in TMJ treatments, tension headaches and migraine therapy

Default Whitening at a dentists is always the safe option

Having whitening done at a dental surgery is also far safer than an of the shelf home kit.

Ps thanks for editing the above Pav ...such a great moderator!