Default plz recommend!!!

Could any of the cosmetic dentists please recommend a good dentist to do veneers in the London?

Default veneers dentist in london

I woudl suggest you visit the "find a cosmetic dentist" section of the website and you will see many london cosmetic dentists listed there, take a look at their websites, and see if they have some before and after photos on their website and call the practices and ask them about their experience in veneers. it is very difficult to know who to chose but try not t let price be a deciding factor and dont always go with the cheapest option.
    admin

What level of finacial commitment are you looking for?
    Dr Nick Fahey BDS (NZ), MCLIN DENT PROS (London), FRACDS, MRD RCS (Edin) Pros, MFDS RCS (Eng)

Thanks for replying. Actually i dont really know what my options are. i have a gap between my front teeth which is slightly less than double the thickness of 1P coin. I dont know whether it can be remove through bonding or veneer and what i should i expect for a good job. A friend of mine suggested me THG but he been there just for whitening. Please advise.

you may be best with ortho
    Dr Nick Fahey BDS (NZ), MCLIN DENT PROS (London), FRACDS, MRD RCS (Edin) Pros, MFDS RCS (Eng)