Question veneer fell off 3 times

On Feb 5, 2009 my dentist placed a crown & a veneer on my front teeth. I was told I could eat normally.
    On March 27 and April 20, 2009 the veneer fell off and was glued again. I was advised not to bite apples or eat crunchy toast.
    On May 16, 2009 it fell off again.

Who is to be blamed?
    Material, glue, dentist, my teeth???

Thank you for your advice.

No it is not necessarily your teeth- it sounds as if you may however need to have the inside of the veneer cleaned out,(professionally) so that the bonding cement can bond better with your tooth. The tooth may have a "build up "of cement on it which is stopping the glue from bonding properly. The other alternative which may need to be checked is that the forces on the veneer may not have been carefully evaluated,so you may be biting on the veneer in a way that tends to dislodge the veneer. For all these checks I'm afraid that you do need to see a dentist- although I could understand if you wanted to get a second opinion-after all these difficulties.
    You should be able to bite ,eat and chew with a veneer in the same way as you can normally.Hope this helps. Frances

its the dentists fault