Hi, I have 4 teeth that have veneers on them (2 either side of central upper two teeth). The two outside (canine) veneers I had done are about 10 years old (they have discoloured over the years) and the two lateral incisors are about 5 years old.
Tonight as I was eating my evening meal a bit came off one of the canine veneers - about 6mm by 4mm roughly where it meets the lateral incisor on the inner edge.

This has left a darker patch on the tooth and feels very rough, a little sharp in places and the edge of the tooth now looks quite thin and sounds a little crunchy. I fear more of the veneer may break off.
These two canine veneers were done on the NHS (£65 each) and the two lateral incisors I paid private for(around £250 each) These are better quality and whiter than the others.

I just wondered what my options are. I am on incapacity benefit due to back problems but dont qualify for free dental treatment, and I am not in a good financial position at present.
Any advice would be appreciated - I have been reading and it seems that even if I could get them on the nhs that they would be of poor quality and appearance, but I would struggle to find the money even for this
(£194). Also would they match the colour with the whiter newer incisor or match it to the other yellow older canine veneer.

Please help!