Smile Cosmetic Dentist / Veneers - Stockport - Manchester

Hi I am considering veneers, I have had a brace several times in the past just for me 2 front teeth as one crosses the other, aside from that my teetch are quite straight, they dent in slightly so I would like a broader smile too, they have a few tiny tiny chips at the bottom and arent all one level so I would prefer all these imperfections sorting. like I say I have had a brace several times one when I was 13 and one when I was 19 all of which to no avail my 2 front teetch simply move back into their old position, more so since all my 4 wisdom teeth came through. I am incredible self conscious of my teeth and would love a perfect smile especially in time for my wedding which were planning to be at end of 2009.

Please could you offer me advice and email me privately with any VERY VERY good REPUTABLE cosmetic dentist in Stockport / Manchester area?? I was thinking of booking a consultation at KISSDENTAL, has anyone heard of them?? are they any good? & also do you know if they offer finance as I am not after a cheap and cheeful job I want to pay the price which will represent the work and quality / skill wanted for my achieved look..

any advice or recomendations much appreciated.

Hi

The main page of the cosmetic dentistry guide lists cosmetic dentists and you will be able to find out more about specifi dentists and dental practice.

KissDental is an award winning practice with a great reputation.

Best of Luck

Raha
    Dr Raha Sepehrara BSC(Hons) BDS with Distinction

The Dental Suite, Leicestershire

Quality dental and Implant care

www.dental-suite.co.uk
    Winner of Best Young Dentist In the Midlands Award 2009