Default Gap between two front teeth after braces

Hi there, I had my braces removed about 2 years ago and did wear retainers just as my orthodontist had told me too. However, now the gap between my two front teeth is beginning to widen and is affecting my confidence as I am only a teen. I have begun to stop smiling as I used to and I really am wanting to find a long term solution to getting rid of this problem. Please inform me of my options and am I too young for veneers? I also do have flesh in between my two front teeth which my orthodontist had advised I have removed, but turned down the offer at the time.

Any kind of help is much appreciated, many thanks.

From the sound of things you will need to have braces again and likely to have the piece of flesh removed to maintain stability long term

I hope this helps
    www.migrainecare.co.uk

www.redskydentalspa.com
    Special interest in TMJ treatments, tension headaches and migraine therapy

Thank you for the reply Dr.Khaira, I do understand what you are saying but I do not wish to have braces at this moment in time. I have been researching some options for closing the gap and something which seems like a possibility was bonding. Do you think this is the best idea and would I need to go privately for this treatment?

Many thanks once again.

This may be a possibility as long as it won't make your teeth look too wide. If this would be the case I would recommend you have nothing done if you don't want braces. Do remember there are discrete options such as Invisalign and fast option such as the Inman aligner

I hope this helps
    www.migrainecare.co.uk

www.redskydentalspa.com
    Special interest in TMJ treatments, tension headaches and migraine therapy

Seek advice from an experienced Orthodontist it maybe possbile to have a v small lingual using elastics to pull the front teeth back together really quickly. When was your last dental check-up? Agreeing with Pav wouldnt get bonding done for this