Default Need some advice please :s

I need some help . . .

I'm a twenty year old girl who hates her teeth. I have very dis coloured and slightly wonky teeth which I hate, I always have, but I've now got to the point where I want to do something about it, but don't know where to start.

I had imagined that veeneers would be the best option for me as I had assumed that they would allow me to recreate the look of my mouth. I'm quite petite and have a small mouth but I have rather long front teeth, would this prevent me from being able to have veeneers? I keep reading about different options but all im doing is getting myself confused and not knowing what to do.

I know the best option would be to go see a dentist, bit I feel very embarrassed by my teeth and know I'd get myself too upset. I'm also considering going abroad to have my treatments done as it seems to be a more reasonable price in places like Prague and Poland, if any one has any advice on that too it would be much appreciated

I understand that going to see a dentist can make you embarrassed. You must remember that we see these types of problems all of the time, we are here to help and not judge you. With regards to going abroad to have work done, you are of course welcome to do so, but you must remember that good quality dentistry costs just as much on the continent as it does here. You will be able to see some of the stories from people who have had work done abroad on these boards. I would say 15-20% of my large cosmetic cases are correcting ones done abroad.

Veneers can be very successful when used appropriately, I would recommend that you ask to see cases your dentist has done

I hope this helps
    www.migrainecare.co.uk

www.redskydentalspa.com
    Special interest in TMJ treatments, tension headaches and migraine therapy