Thread: Paint on smile?

Question Paint on smile?

I have had some work done on my teeth after a few years of neglect, I have now found a dentist I can trust and I am over the moon, he has put me a white filling in, a new white crown and taken out 2 teeth in the past month, I am having a private partial denture for my lower missing teeth, I have to wait 6 weeks until my gums have healed from the extractions (had them out 2 days ago) then will be back for impressions. All surgical works are now finished we ar now onto cosmetics, I am getting married in February and asked my dentist what I could do to make my teeth look fab, he has said to me just before I go abroad to get married come in and see him and he will 'paint' my teeth?? he like it's like a temporary veneer, what is this procedure called? The cost was £200 per tooth but because I am getting married he will be discounting them as a wedding gift, I am over the moon with the work he has done and I trust him 100% I felt no pain at all with any of the work carried out including extractions :-)
    I would just like to know what the procedure is called that he will be doing for my wedding?
    Thanks in advance

Has no one any idea what this procedure is called? I am a little worried now