Hello everyone,

My names Rob and i am 26 years old. About five years ago i chipped one of my front teeth while traveling in Thailand. So i decided to visit a cosmetic dentist and was tempted by the cheap cosmetic dentistry. My teeth were generally very good condition although my front two teeth were slightly crooked even though i had worn a brace for two years. So, I decided to have three veneers fitted which i was very pleased about (at first). The dentist noticed that i had a mesiodens in my gum which was dormant and has not erupted in the five years since i had the veneers fitted. This is something which has always worried me since and would really like some advice on.

The veneers looked great at first, but over the years they have deteriorated and now don't look as good as they once did. About a year after having them fitted one of the veneers came off while eating a crunchy roll. I promptly had the veneer re cemented. I came to the conclusion ‘’you buy cheap you get cheap’’. Since this day i have wanted to get my veneers replaced as they never filled me with confidence that they would fall off as they had not been properly prepared. One of my veneers came off again about a year ago which couldn't have come at a worse time as I had been made unemployed. I did not want to simply have the veneer reattached and I want to have my teeth done professionally prepared in the UK by a top BACD dentistry.

I now find myself in a position to get the smile that I have always wanted. Any advice would be great (especially on the impact of mesiodens on cosmetic dentistry).

Many thanks,

Rob

<< Aiming for this