Default Dont like new veneer

Any advice please.. I had slightly misaligned front two teeth from a brace relapse. I looked at the orthodontic route but found it too dear. my dentist suggested i got a veneer on tooth that was set back so i took him up on it as i presumed would look fine. wasnt that cheap at 250 for one. the result is poor as u can see the tooth that was set back underneath still . the veneer is also a lot wider and protuding in comparisonwith the other natural teeth. im very unhappy with the result and i wish i had waited until i could afford ortho treatment now. any advice please on how i can make my smile more attractive? thank you.

I can understand your frustrations here. I can also appreciate that you feel £250 for a single veneer is expensive, however when it comes to high end cosmetics it is very cheap and often causes cosmetic problems as your describe. Without doing a full consultation it's difficult to give any guidance. It may still be possible to have braces and your veneer reshaped, similarly you may need more extensive treatment to get the best result. Unfortunately this happens a lot when veneers are used to straighten teeth instead of braces. I would first go back to your dentist and express your concerns to see if there is anything they can do

I hope this helps
    www.migrainecare.co.uk

www.redskydentalspa.com
    Special interest in TMJ treatments, tension headaches and migraine therapy