Post Can I replace my caps with veneers?

Hi my two front teeth are capped as i damaged them very bad when i was younger i would really like them veerners would this be possible to do and how much does this cost?

Thanks
    Helen

If you have caps on these teeth they will remain as caps if you want them replacing. I assume from your statement that you are unhappy with them.

The cost very much depends on what needs to be done and the quality of the end product. 1 or 2 teeth at the front of someones mouth is a very difficult restoration to get right.

My clients go to see my technician on 2 occasions to make sure they look totally natural and completely disappear.

Depending on where you have it done the prices can range from £350-£4000 per tooth

I hope this answers your questions

Kindest regards
    www.migrainecare.co.uk

www.redskydentalspa.com
    Special interest in TMJ treatments, tension headaches and migraine therapy

Default veneers

Hi, I'm new around here and desperately need an opinion. Does anybody know if it is correct to remove the nerves of the teeth before permanently fixing a veneer? Actually, my dentist wants to leave the nerves in, to keep the theeth alive, but I am worried of what might happen (sensitivity, pain, infection). If I get an infection or so I do not want to be forced to break the veneers in order to get a root canal treatment or so. What would be your advice?