Default Braces due out and still need veneers

Hi
    I am half way through orthodonotic treatment to pull together gaps in my upper jaw, however the Orho has told me I will still be left with a small gap on each side of my mouth between either side of my lateral incisor and the eye tooth as my incisor teeth are too small to close the gap.
    I have to consider a veneer to close the gap but I have no idea where to go, my own dentist are newly established and dont have a portfolio I can look at which worries me. Can I ask for examples of there work? I really wanted to have my teeth whitened but will I need to do this before I have a veneer fitted? I also dont want to have a veneer fitted that clearly looks like a fake tooth. Which veneers are most natural looking? Prices from the dentists I have been looking at in Scotland are approx £1000 per tooth. This seems allot. Someone suggested getting the work done in Hungary would this be an option?
    Thanks

Hi Laura,

You will need to have your teeth whitened prior to having any veneers fitted. For the very best results you will need a custom shade match and your veneers should be completely indistinguishable from your natural teeth. Many people have work done abroad. The vast amount of corrective work I undertake is from dentistry done cheap abroad. You really need to decide whether you want it doing cheap or want it so that they blend in with your natural teeth. If your dentist is newly established then they may have photos to view but simply not put out in a folder. Asking to see their work is important if you are considering something along these lines.

Matching veneers or crowns to natural teeth is very difficult to do and the fees will reflect this

I hope this helps
    www.migrainecare.co.uk

www.redskydentalspa.com
    Special interest in TMJ treatments, tension headaches and migraine therapy